Hello Family
I'm here in Galveston just chillin on the beach. I wrote ya'll a letter but didn't put it in the mail until Saturday so I reckon you'll be getting it on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'M IN GALVESTON! Tell Miss Christy that I thought of her when I got here. She's right there are a lot of black people and I'm lucky enough to be able to teach them! Us sisters cover the english and spanish ward. It's lots of work.
Two questions:(1) Has anyone ever experienced a delicious sacrament bread? Like real moist homemade bread or bigger pieces of the usual stuff? Well, here in galveston, they break up cream-filled croissants for the sacrament. It was the best Sunday of my life! Donuts in church!(2)Camille has braces??
It sounds like a lot is happening back at home. I'll be excited to see all the changes. I'm sure glad everything turned out well at Jacob's graduation and the invitation email was beautifully worded. I laughed right out loud. Where is Stephanie Payne going to get married? Is her husband a good guy? He's getting a really good girl, that's for sure. And Alyse Pepperdine will be at my homecoming? Tell her I say hi.
Galveston is different from Houston 9. I wrote in my letter how it was saying goodbye to everyone. Here we are teaching a cute Mexican couple who has a downsyndrome boy. We teach him how to read spanish and then we teach the parents. They're progressing slowly but the spirit comes in evertime to testify that the fulness of the gospel has been restored and is found within our message. They're going to accept once they're able to have all their doubts resolved.
I'm with Sister Campbell again!!! Her and I are working together to make a real powerful impact. We also just moved from the old apartment into a smaller one so I'm not sure the address. Write anything to the mission office for now.
Uh....yes! I got the envelope and the foundation is working out great. Thank you so much, mom.
I haven't looked at the school registration papers. Mostly because I've forgotten. And also it makes me sick to my stomach to do so. I put full confidence in you mom to make the decision.
I've gotta go but I love you all so much. I know my Heavenly Father is shaping me into a better person each day and I feel the affects of the atonement as I repent of my shortcomings and sins.This gospel is the most powerful influence on the hearts of men.I'm grateful I'm able to share it.
Love,
Hermana Langston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment