Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Presidents Day

Hola Familia!
En primer lugar, quiero decirles que "I'm Sorry that you didn't get an email from me last week!" I got greedy. I had a beautifully long and informative--and slightly entertaining email--written and ready to go but as my time ran short on the computer, and the countdown popped up to tell me that I had to hurry up, I just couldn't end the email in time before sending it off. The computer shut down before I had it sent. I guess next time I'll try not to be so greedy in wanting to tell ya'll so much.
I'm doing great. The last two weeks have been good. Last night we got a weird phone call and Hna Campbell got transferred today even though transfers isn't for another week and a half. It's all good though because she's opening up another area with my old companion Hna Torres and I'm training again. I'm here at the mission home right now with Hna Roundy and we're about to head out to our area to get her settled in. She's a cutie. I wish I had more time to tell yall everything.
But thank you all so much for the letters and packages!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved them all.
Well, I love you all and I have to go. The amazing thing about this world is that despite so much skeptisicm (sp?), the fact that things are happening for a reason doesn't change. God has a hand in our lives. I'm 100% positive that nothing happens by coincidence. Faith is a feeble little guy that's easily broken if not nourished. But once he gets past the beginning stages, he's hard to break and only makes others stronger.I love this gospel. I love missionary work. I love you all and can't wait to be able to hug you all...and then give you a high five as we drive really fast in go carts together.
Love,
Hermana Langston

No comments: