Hello family!
Yes the gifts fit nicely thank you very much. That night after talking to you I was kind of sad but the next day was christmas and we had a beautiful christmas conference with music and everything. It was the whole mission together. The president of the mission had a roping lesson and called up a few elders to try it. One of them roped the calf. The rest no. He called me up there and I was so nervous. I did it on the first try and the whole mission cheered. Man it was fun. So now everyone says I need to start roping cattle.
My weekend was good. We had a miracle happen last night with a boy who was starving to hear the gospel, and the opportunity that we had in taking a less active lady with us to teach him. It was too miraculous to explain in such short, little time but today I feel good. I feel like I just beat my way out of a trial of faith and my muscles were weak when i talked to you guys but since then I finally burst out of the trial of faith, God showed me more miracles, and I know better now than I ever have that this church is true.
I enjoyed talking to everyone on the phone. Sorry I couldn't talk to everyone for a long enough time. I hope you guys set some good goals this New Years Even. Dont even worry about it Im totally going from house to house helping the ward members make their new goals. Our ward has the goal to read the Booik of Mormon 3 times together as a family and look for the 8 CHRISTLIKE ATTRIBUTES and mark them. Maybe an idea for the fam.
Well, I'm wearing the see through dress right now. Hna Campbell says I look chinese in it. I'm really enjoying it.
Dave, read the Book of Mormon and the Bible at least 30 minutes this week and tell me all about it. Did you tell Dave Roach the number to the mission office?
Ok I've gotta go.I love you all!
Love,Hermana Langston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment